Sunday, August 17, 2008

Where I am living in Peking (Beijing)

I am a really lucky bear. I am living at the North Star Media Village. It is located right near the Olympic stadium. Its a really nice place with a great view. They have a lot of facilities at the village. There is a gym, several restaurants, a post office, a general store, a bank and a lovely outdoor eating area.
Here are all the people getting ready to take our luggage to our rooms. They were really helpful with our heavy bags.
I am living in this apartment block. I am staying on the 9th floor and have a great view from my bedroom.

Here is the view from my room room. On a clear day you can see the mountains. Today it was smoggy so you can't see that far.


Here is a very colourful night display. It is coloured tubes that change colour from purple, to blue to green and yellow. I really like it. I think its cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do you slep? Do you licke youer home?

Baxter said...

Hiya Sam. In a bed of course! Just like yours, I'll bet. My home here is really comfortable and have lots of friends here.